Please submit applications and resume's via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to Kikiktagruk Inupiat Corporation, Attn: Cole Schaeffer, President & CEO
The KIC Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is responsible for controlling costs; managing enterprise risk; analyzing new business opportunities; raising capital in a risk-adverse environment; meeting regulatory requirements; and working with the CEO and Board of Directors to examine strategic alternatives.
- The CFO will be responsible for developing strategy to guide the organization in achieving set financial goals and operating prudentially to achieving the targeted margins.
- She/he will also direct and oversee all financial activities of the company including preparation of current financial reports as well as summaries and forecasts for future business growth and general economic outlook and coordinate the activities of the Finance Department
- Oversees all company accounting practices, including accounting departments, preparing budgets, financial reports, DCAA audits, tax and audit functions.
- Directs financial strategy, planning and forecasts; conferring with board, Senior Management Team, and Subsidiary company heads.
- Supervises investment and leveraging of funds for business.
- Directs the preparation of all financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, reports to shareholders, tax returns, and reports for government regulatory agencies.
- Oversees accounting departments, budget preparation, and verification functions. Meets regularly with department heads to keep informed and to offer direction.
- Reviews reports to analyze projections of sales and profit against actual figures, budgeted expenses against final totals, and suggests methods of improving the planning process as appropriate.
- Develops direct and indirect rate models for all KIC subsidiary companies participating in the US SBA 8(a) program.
- Analyzes company operations to pinpoint opportunities and areas that need to be reorganized, down-sized, or eliminated.
- Review and constantly update the Company’s business model in line with the environmental and competitive realities in all markets which the Group operates in. In doing this, the CFO shall ensure the agreed Business model is able to deliver goals and results in line with expectations established by KIC and its Board of Directors.
- Ensures that the Finance Department’s own goals are developed and aligned with the overall Company strategic business goals and objectives and cascaded to all staff and relevant stakeholders of the Group
- Ensures operations are in sync with all business strategy
- Develop and administer policies and practices aimed at ensuring optimal utilization of the company/departmental resources
- Ensure all staff of the Department are evaluated against agreed performance objectives at pre-defined periods set by the HR function.
- Provide coaching and counseling as necessary
- This position has a dual reporting role to the CEO and Board of Directors.
- Master's degree in business administration, accounting, or finance.
- ICAN/CPA designation preferred.
- Knowledge of database and accounting computer application systems to supply the most accurate financial information.
- Knowledge and experience in developing and administering construction cost accounting methods, work in progress schedules, cash flow models and reports to support operations
- 8 – 10 years of experience in financial management with increasing responsibilities for multi-faceted direction and planning
- U.S. Small Business Administration 8(a) business development experience
- Defense Contract Audit Agency experience “DCAA”
- Ability to work with all levels of management, build partnerships and teams
- Highly organized and significant ability to multi-task effectively
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Strong people and relationship Management skill
- Performance Management
- Reward, Benefits and Compensation Management
- Payroll Management & Administration
- Salary is DOE
- Employment Contract w/incentive goals
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life
Greet every customer that comes in the store and solve their shopping needs; insuring that each and every customer's needs are met, leaving the store satisfied.
Operate computer-style cash register accurately.
Ordering, pricing, and stocking merchandise; keeping the store neat, clean, orderly, and a safe place to shop
Must be a team member, working to increase the sales and profits of KIC Retail.
Customer deliveries may be required.
Follow KIC Handbook Policies and KIC Operations