Providing IT solutions and support to government and private sector
Working with KIC
KIC is owned by our Shareholders, who know how to survive and prosper in a remote part of Alaska above the Arctic Circle. We operate our companies with the same values that have sustained and guided our Shareholders: adaptability, honesty, hard work, cooperation, integrity and a commitment to quality. KIC brings more than 40 years of experience in delivering exceptional service to our government customers. Our SBA ANC 8(a) and HUBZone status offers important best-value advantages and technical expertise to our clients and partners.
Solving IT challenges
Our services include:
- Software Development
- Full Systems Integration Lifecycle Information Assurance Program Management Support
- Security Testing, Threat Modeling
- Information Systems Security Engineering (ISSE)
- COTS Integration of Emerging Technology Proof of Concept and Prototyping
- Certification and Accreditation (C&A)
- Analysis and implementation of Secure Software Engineering Technologies
Engineering & Logistics Applications
- Secure Systems Engineering and Supportability Analysis Development
- Performance Based Logistics Programs
Conceiving strategies for the age of converging technology.
Midnight Sun Technologies provides IT solutions as an integrator and with technical support services. We offer expertise in systems design, network engineering and operations management to support customers through every phase of the IT lifecycle, including development, integration and implementation.
We possess extensive experience in architecting, building and managing our customers’ IT systems, both government and private sector. Midnight Sun Technologies’ solution sets span an array of technologies and platforms, including custom and commercial off the shelf (COTS) applications, Intranet/Internet engineering, data center management and secure Local Area/Wide Area Network (LAN/WAN) architectures.