(If open position exists, may be temp, part-time or full-time)
On going posting
QUALIFICATIONS: Ability to: Operate computer style cash register, lift 70lbs., order and stock merchandise and provide outstanding customer service. Ideal candidate will have 2 years retail experience. Valid Alaska Drivers License preferred.
JOB OBJECTIVE: Provide outstanding customer service.
- Greet every customer that comes in the store and solve their shopping needs; insuring that each and every customer’s needs are met, leaving the store satisfied.
- Operate computer-style cash register accurately.
Ordering, pricing, and stocking merchandise; keeping the store neat, clean, orderly, and a safe place to shop
- Must be a team member, working to increase the sales and profits of KIC Retail.
- Customer deliveries may be required.
- Follow KIC Handbook Policies and KIC Operations