KIC shareholders and descendants are eligible for educational assistance through the KIC Scholarship Foundation. The application deadline for the fall semester is August 1, and the deadline for the spring semester is January 10. Policy subject to change.
The program is open to students attending universities, community colleges and vocational or training programs on a full-time or part-time basis. Short-term vocational programs are also acceptable. Please note that we recommend students submit applications as soon as possible to guarantee funding. Contact the Shareholder Relations Coordinator if you have any questions.
Click here for a scholarship application. Fax completed forms to 907-442-2165, attn: Shareholder Relations Manager.
Although scholarships are subject to availability, funding in the following amounts may be available on a first-come, first-served basis:
- $500 per semester, quarter or trimester for full-time students
- $250 per semester, quarter or trimester for part-time students enrolled in 6-11 credits
- $125 per semester, quarter or trimester for part-time students enrolled in 1-5 credits
- $500 per program for long-term vocational program students (over $1000 in expenses)
- $250 per program for short-term vocational program students (under $1000 in expenses)