Providing Base Operations Support (BOS) and Facilities Management Services
Working with KIC
KIC is owned by our Shareholders, who know how to survive and prosper in a remote part of Alaska above the Arctic Circle. We operate our companies with the same values that have sustained and guided our Shareholders: adaptability, honesty, hard work, cooperation, integrity and a commitment to quality. KIC brings more than 40 years of experience in delivering exceptional service to our government customers. Our SBA ANC 8(a) and HUBZone status offers important best-value advantages and technical expertise to our clients and partners.
Robust facilities management
KIC’s expertise in facilities management and support services ensures we deliver best-value environments for our clients.
Our services include:
- Base operations support services
- Facility management services
- Landscaping, custodial, janitorial, pest control services
- HVAC and environmental building services
- Administration support, staffing services
- Construction, renovation, roofing, demolition
- Lock smith, plumbing repair and service
- Restoration services
- Safety and quality management
- Equipment maintenance
- Logistics and materials management
- Heavy equipment operations
Delivering value. Meeting expectations.
KIC Facilities Management offers its customers a wealth of government contracting experience and the assurance of optimum performance, based on strong leadership and our reputation for outstanding service.
Our goal every day is to transparently support your mission and to maximize the value of your facility by providing the safest, most reliable, most user-friendly site possible at the most efficient cost. We incorporate emergency and natural disaster planning into all management, and we ensure that all OSHA and other appropriate safety guidelines are strictly followed, both in building features and human activities on-site.